Foot files vs Microplane

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curly Bamboo

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a good quality tool to smooth out dry hard areas on the feet. I have tried many various files and pumice stones but nothing has impressed me so far.

I came across the microplane at the beauty show and have read what others have written about it in the forums.

The question I have is... is it better to remove dry skin using a foot file or something like the microplane? the first is more of a buffing technique and the later is cutting/shaving the skin?

A foot fill is better for you not a microplane it a glorified Cheese grater that what my
Teacher says to us students. when i went to college. if you have very bad dry skin you should triy Pedikur wich You can get on QVC, UK, it's Lotion to help remove unsightly cuticles or hard skin.

I absolutely LOVE CND's callus smoother. It's the best foot file I've ever used. It may seem a tad pricey at first (about $19 US) but it'll last forever. WELL worth the $$$. :)

Latest posts

Back