foot spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxxsashaxxx

Reaction score
hi i got taught by my teacher to soak a clients feet in a bowl but would like to use a foot spa but have no idea when to introduce it in to my routine we got taught to.
exfoliate,soak by bowl,cuticle work,rasp,massage and if desired treatment then paint.
could anyone tell me when to put a foot spa into the routine and if you use them if they are better thanksx:D

Foot spa instead bowl soak. However, IMO, Foot spas or pedi thrones are not worth the expense when compared to the amount of work required to sanitize them to industry standards.

i just personally use a big bowl some some big stones in, im mobile and find this alot easier than a foor spa as i don't have to ask client if there soewhere near by to plug it in and don'thave to worry about trailing wires, also its so easy to make sure its sanitised 100%

I have the footsie bath. It comes with disposable liners and you use one liner per client. When you've finished you just take the liner out and throw it away and the foot spa is clean and ready for you to put the next liner in :D

I, too, just use a bowl with warmed stones in it for my foot baths. I have a half a dozen of the bowls. In my state, even if you use the bowls with the liners, you still have to sanitize the bowl before the next client--not just remove the liner.

Hi there!
I would recommend the Footsie pedicure foot spa, I :Love:mine, its fab! its very easy to use and very hygienic :D, they aren't cheap to buy with getting the spa, liners and the liner carrier to start but you wont look back once you have it, I'm glad I invested in mine!

I also suggest the Footsie Bath. I love that it provides vibrating sensation and it also has a heat dial so the water stays warm the whole time. The liners save so much time. I still wipe my bath down with hospital grade disinfectant after removing the liner, but it only take a minute compared to running solution thru the jets of the thrones.

Latest posts

Back