Footsie Bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little-princess

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
How are you all getting on with your footsie baths? I am opening a second salon and I am hoping to offer pedicures and I love the idea of disposable liners. What pedicure range do you all use? I am thinking of going with CND Marine products. Finally are there any Footsie Bath distributors in Southern Ireland.
Thank you in advance :)

I don't have the footsie bath (although one is on my 'list' but I use the All That Jazz range for mani and pedis, I have the choc orange range which is lovely especially in winter, they do an apple and cucumber range which is lovely for summer, nice and refreshing x

Hi Muzza,
I haven't heard of that range I will look into it thank you x

I would love a footsie I've used them and they are the best out there, interested if there was an alternative with disposable liners although I've not come across one.

Ellisons sell the Footsie Spa and the liners! Xx

I would love a footsie I've used them and they are the best out there, interested if there was an alternative with disposable liners although I've not come across one.

I looked for an alternative but couldn't find one so I got a footsie. Haven't used it yet tho. Am hoping spring will lead to a few luxury pedicures! :)

I got Footsie since the beginning, so far have not been disappointed (second year open). I do a lot of pedicures. Another option with disposable liners I see a lot around here is Belava bowl. But Footsie looked more professional to me.
The only problem I came across with footsie though that the liners leak sometimes. But I have not had any problems with the bath because of it yet.

Thank you all for replying xx

Latest posts

Back