Forever Living

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried/ used any of the products from this company?
If It's as good as it says on the tin I would like to give it a go, but I would like to hear from someone NOT connected to the company before I hand over any cash.
Any of your experiences good or bad would be great, you can PM me if you prefer..thanks :hug:

I have tried a couple of their products but werent impressed either way to be honest.

I am not sure I like the ethos of the company in as much as it seems to be pyramid type selling.

Yes I know what you mean about the pyramid selling, I wasn't impressed by that either.
The intention was to recruit me to start with but I wasn't interested in that, but some of the products sounded good, if they deliver what they say they do, hence wanted feedback from people before I part with any cash as the drink works out expensive.
Thanks for your feedback Fiona much appreciated :hug:

I always have some of their heat lotion on standby. My hubby who is a carpenter and prone to getting a few knocks and aches thinks it is the best.

I have used a few of the other products, ie the gel, but to be honest it was really just a health fad and couldn't say for sure if it was beneficial.

Latest posts

Back