Forget weight trust pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been getting an email from these for nearly 2 months now and it goes in the same place other junk goes...BIN
I dont care what you say the only way to lose weight is through sensible eating, be it calorie controll, fat contents or cutting out junk. Plenty of excersise, self motivation & sheer bloody willpower!

Keep the money in your pocket and put it towards fruit & veg!

Seriously ladies, - "It's worth a try" - get real.

My view offends many people and I am aware of that, but I have posted my opinions on this site about faddy weight loss techniques on several occasions, and each time I have sugar coated my views in case I offend, but it seems that there will always be stupid people out there who are prepared to adopt radical and sometimes dangerous techniques to try and lose weight, yet at the same time they will remain away from the gym and will continue to eat whatever crap they like, or on the other side of the spectrum will stop eating food altogether and cause irreperable damage to their bodies, but hey if you get thin, who cares??

I honestly cant believe that otherwise intelligent women will still believe that sticking a patch on you will make you thin, or will in the very least think its worth a try. I hardly think we can sit on our pedestals and criticise the media for portraying girls on the verge of anorexia, and in the same breath say we are going to give these faddy and radical weight loss promises a try.

Latest posts

Back