Found a dust extractor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone were recommending bypassing S2 and importing CND from US distributors as we could save £££ I suspect the response would be rather different & in fact the thread locked or deleted. Why is this different?

When you pay to distribute in a territory you buy the rights to that customer base. No wonder the UK distributor is miffed.

However, it's all extremely unprofessional airing it on facebook & pestering a customer.

But the German supplier clearly stated it was ok to circulate their contact details, they didn't specify that it should only be the UK supplier.

CND in The States can't post to the UK as you can input a UK address, so that avenue is closed off as it should be if one is providing territories. CND USA would direct you to S2 and Ellisons, and vice versa.

If CND USA sold their products cheaper to the UK market then consumers would use it. Its the responsibility of the business involved not the consumer.

CND in the states is sold through thousands of distribution channels not through a sole distributor.

You don't buy direct from CND US, the manufacturer, you buy from endless pro outlets who distribute on their behalf. Some are independent, some chains, and in many cases they will ship to UK. Using them would save money.

However, one would expect an industry forum to operate rules of best practice, so these wouldn't be endorsed as legitimate sales routes because it is buying diverted stock.

My analogy was sound. This is an issue between two distributors with different territories so substituting s2 as an example is a direct comparison.

The German distributor did something sneaky she assumed would be low key enough to never reach the ears of the UK distributor. It did. UK distributor is understandably peeved and here we both are burbling about it :D

Could you please pm me details x

Latest posts

Back