Foundation question for MUA's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emsyj

Reaction score
Hello,
I've just bought some Face Atelier Ultra foundations for my kit. I got the 'Pro' ones which are 20ml in a plastic pump (the retail ones are glass bottles of 30ml). It has got me wondering how many 'faces' I can expect to do with a bottle? I buy my own foundation in 30ml bottles and I wear it every day. I guess each one lasts me about 3 months. Based on that I'm thinking with waste and testing/mixing I would think 20ml should do about 50 full faces??
Any info from muas on how often you have to replace popular foundation colours and how many applications you get from a bottle would be great.
:)

really depends, sometimes you might do two layers for added coverage , sometimes just one thin thin layer for a sheer coverage…. if your applying with a sponge there is going to be some waste etc

I think 50 full faces sounds too much for one 20ml bottle, I would say it would be more like 25-30 but again its very hard to put a number on it :) depends on your clients and your make up style :)

Latest posts

Back