Free Apple apps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chickafish

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else does this, but every Monday at Starbucks, they have these little cards by the pick-up area from apple called "pick of the week"... I always grab them as some of them do look interesting. It's pretty much a card with a code to redeem an app for free. They give out random songs, books, apps, ect. This week's app code was for a game called "Lost Winds" It's the cutest game ever! Lol. Just thought I'd share in case no one knew, but is random like me, and just likes trying out new things, listening to new music, or sampling a new book :) Enjoy!

(if you're interested in the Lost Winds app, better go get a card before this coming Monday! No purchase necessary... But I always get Starbucks at least 3 times a week :lol:)

Not sure if anyone else does this, but every Monday at Starbucks, they have these little cards by the pick-up area from apple called "pick of the week"... I always grab them as some of them do look interesting. It's pretty much a card with a code to redeem an app for free. They give out random songs, books, apps, ect. This week's app code was for a game called "Lost Winds" It's the cutest game ever! Lol. Just thought I'd share in case no one knew, but is random like me, and just likes trying out new things, listening to new music, or sampling a new book :) Enjoy!

(if you're interested in the Lost Winds app, better go get a card before this coming Monday! No purchase necessary... But I always get Starbucks at least 3 times a week :lol:)

Ahh thanks for that ill pick one up next time im in town, love your hair btw :) x

Latest posts

Back