Free/cheap training for non salon hairdressers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starboltz

Reaction score
Which colour line offers the best education for those mobile hairdressers, who aren't ordering massive orders like the salons are?

I'm wanting a brand which I can get good education with, but schwarzkopf are too pricey for me. I know matrix so happy hours, not sure how they work though

Which colour line offers the best education for those mobile hairdressers, who aren't ordering massive orders like the salons are?

I'm wanting a brand which I can get good education with, but schwarzkopf are too pricey for me. I know matrix so happy hours, not sure how they work though
I'm not too sure, but I'm pretty new to using wella and there is so much information online and online seminars, it's been really helpful

Framesi! Aston & finchers gave me a free course with the first bundle I bought (about £100 worth) the teachers are also the olaplex course teachers

Thank you :)
I was going to give fudge, joico or matrix a go

Out of those three I'd probably pick matrix, fudge grey coverage is a bit hit or miss & joico is dam expensive lol

Out of those three I'd probably pick matrix, fudge grey coverage is a bit hit or miss & joico is dam expensive lol

I'll look into Matrix again then, for some reason it's not a brand that calls out to me

I'll look into Matrix again then, for some reason it's not a brand that calls out to me
Nah not me really but the chart is huge and the reviews and price per ml are good, I'm loving framesi at the mo but as with all cheaper ranges there are teething problems, I probably should just switch to one brand and stick to it lol

Nah not me really but the chart is huge and the reviews and price per ml are good, I'm loving framesi at the mo but as with all cheaper ranges there are teething problems, I probably should just switch to one brand and stick to it lol

You're like me!

I was wella trained, but then I moved to schwarzkopf due to boredom. Now I need a range with cheap enough courses for me to go on. Every time I decide on a brand, I end up talking myself out of it grr

I trained in goldwell then Schwarzkopf, just curious why don't u want to use Schwarzkopf anymore? Is the training expensive? Goldwell courses are around £75 ish from memory

I trained in goldwell then Schwarzkopf, just curious why don't u want to use Schwarzkopf anymore? Is the training expensive? Goldwell courses are around £75 ish from memory

I'm still using it, but wanting to switch to a brand which offers more readily available training. For example, matrix has courses easily accessed at a good price at my local wholesalers, same as framesi

Latest posts

Back