Free Conversion Course at Crawley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamnails72

Reaction score
Hiya!

I've just booked to do a FREE Ezflow High Definition conversion course with Sparklepink in Crawley on 17th August - I'm soooo excited! :hug:

Was wondering a couple of questions - anyone else going, and also who else uses High Def on a regular basis, and how do you find it?

Thanks

ive done some training there and it was brilliant.
jess is a great trainer and will put you at ease.
i have also done a competition workshop using hi def for the first time and had excellent results, i think you will find it very nice to use. the white is quite unlike any i have used before, it is so easy to get a great smile line with it as it stays mouldable for ages. you will love it.

Hiya!

I've just booked to do a FREE Ezflow High Definition conversion course with Sparklepink in Crawley on 17th August - I'm soooo excited! :hug:

Was wondering a couple of questions - anyone else going, and also who else uses High Def on a regular basis, and how do you find it?

Thanks

Hi there I am doing the conversion with georgie smedley in enfield. Have been playing with hd and you work alot drier and it sets slower I think, I love using it with popits.

i did a hd course a while back in bolton and i do love hd...it does set slower and the ratio is very different but it is a brill product for perfecting your smiles as the product has a long workability and a very different feel to it.
have fun...you will love it

Looking forward to seeing you Yvette :)

the class is now fully booked, it is going to be a fun day and you will love High Definition!!!

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back