Free salon appointment app for Facebook bookings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GetGlam

Reaction score
After researching most of the threads on here, can anyone tell me if there is an appointment app for clients to be able to view/ book appointments via Facebook? We are a salon in Germany and believe me, most of our business is done via Facebook so we don't have a website.
Thanks in advance

I use Inaa.com

I have also been looking on salon geek for some advice on this.
As I don't sadly have a website and relay on fb I wanted to get a booking setup page sorted out?
Will pay if a good one.
Thanks

Like Nail Karma today

I use salon lite booking system and you can set up online booking for people, not sure if it has to be done via a website or if you can just give them a link to your calendar as I don't use the function, I prefer to manage when I'm booking people in so I don't end up with random gaps in the day! x

I found one that's free.
Basic
Called setmore

Tryi them out to see.
Tried salonlite and never worked out on my android or I pad.. And need it on Facebook.
Will look into them again as hear a lot of good things.
Thanks all

Like Nail Karma today

Is setmore free Hun x

Amy's hairdressing

Hi,

Welcome to You'reOnTime is excellent. Only costs £12 a month for online booking system and allows you to link your booking calendar to facebook where customers can book treatments, this makes it look professional. You can also ask for a deposit if you wish which is linked to paypal. But overall this software is great value for what you get! Have a look. They offer a 30 day free trial! :)

Kind Regards,

Matt

Last edited:
Iv just got a free trial on ovatu, by the looks of it you can post on Facebook and I think you can link things together. You can also send mass emails and texts.

Hi,

Welcome to You'reOnTime is excellent. Only costs £12 a month for online booking system and allows you to link your booking calendar to facebook where customers can book treatments, this makes it look professional. You can also ask for a deposit if you wish which is linked to paypal. But overall this software is great value for what you get! Have a look. They offer a 30 day free trial! :)

Kind Regards,

Matt

I will look into! Thank you ver much

Like Nail Karma today

Latest posts

Back