French manicure help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgeysugars

Reaction score
Hello,

This question may have been ask many times but I need some help in getting the perfect French manicure. I have the gel colours all ready to go, but still can’t get that perfect smile line. Any tips on what brushes to use or the liquid to clean up. Any help would be appreciated as I have a few weddings coming up and need to practice beforehand!!
Many thanks

IPA is your friend, and an old brush of any kind, smaller the better but sometimes I have more success with a big gel brush. Paint on your white a best as possible then dip your brush in some IPA but only a really small amount, too much and it will literally melt the gel polish away and leave a fuzzy line. I wipe my brush on the back of my hand after dipping to remove the excess, then gently touch up any wobbly lines. One long stroke to clean is better than 'dabbing' at it

Thank you so much for your reply, do you use the normal gel brush to paint the white tip or these French manicure brushes you can get?

Thank you so much for your reply, do you use the normal gel brush to paint the white tip or these French manicure brushes you can get?

I use the brush in the Gel Polish bottle

I know a lot of people just use the brush in the bottle but I like to use this method for super crisp lines and deep smile lines :)

I know a lot of people just use the brush in the bottle but I like to use this method for super crisp lines and deep smile lines :)

Wow thank you so much for that

Latest posts

Back