French varnish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tasha_adele

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new to this website, just wondered if anyone can help, when doing a french manicure i use the tip guides but when peeling them off the white varnish has run and they look real messy i try to neaten them up but i know if i was a paying customer a wouldn't be happy...Any ideas??
Thanks

Practice, practice, there is a tutorial somewhere on here showing how to perfect smile lines with polish......Check the tutorials or search french polish ...

I wouldn't use the tip guides. It does take practice but it's so worth it to paint on the white tip freehand. What white polish are you using? I now use Essie's Marshmallow and I have no problems getting the perfect french with it. HTH! :)

The tip guides are more hassle when they're worth and it looks far more professional to freehand it. Its just plenty of practice with a decent enamel. I recently read Gigi's thread about the nailfresh trick and tried it - it works a treat! Great to tidy up any little wiggles in your smile line. :hug:

Latest posts

Back