Frizzy lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygeek20

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I had a lash lift done about 2 months ago for the first time. It looked great to start with but now I can't wear any mascara as my lashes look frizzy and bent on the tips. Adding mascara makes them look awful. Does anyone know if this is meant to happen and how do I get my lashes back to normal, is there anything I can put on them to straighten them out again?

The girl who did them was training so I'm not sure if she removed all the perm lotion correctly.

Thanks

2 months..That’s about maximum wear for many clients, many don’t even get that long, some as little as 3/4 weeks, majority 6 weeks, depending on many factors including each individuals hair growth.

Its probably where the hairs have grown out and the hairs are pressing against your eyelids (as they are pointing up rather than straight out as they would without a lift).

Imagine this is your lash once it’s lifted> |
This would be your lash once it’s grown out> L

So they will all be growing at different rates and not in a perfect row which can give a weird appearance.

You don’t need a repair or fix as it’s been so long and I certainly wouldn’t give you a refund or redo at this length of time after.

As it wasn’t a problem when you first got it done its not a problem with the way they were done.

You can brush them with a metal lash brush before applying mascara to help with the appearance of them.

If it’s 2 months since your lift, it’s probably time to get them re-lifted!
I sometimes notice if a small shield is used, with an acute angle at the base, they can grow out a little weird..... a softer curve at the base is less lifted, but the grow-out less problematic....
Can I add, this doesn’t happen every time a small shield is used.... but I have seen it from time to time

Mine do this when they get to this sort of time, I use an eyelash curler to stop them crossing over and that seems to work for me

Latest posts

Back