Fudge Paintbox - opinions/experience/feedback

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebCam

Reaction score
Hi geeks im looking for some feedback on the fudge paintbox range. Im looking to stock a vibrant semi range and aston and fincher stock a starter kit including all these products...(FUDGE PAINTBOX STARTER KIT 12x Paintbox Colours, 1x Whiter Shade of Pale, 1x Speed Bleach, 1x Catalyst 20Vol, 1x Colour Lock Shampoo 1Ltr, 1x Colour Lock Conditioner 1Ltr, 1x Headbath 1Ltr, 1 x Dynamite 1Ltr and get free 1x Colouring Set, 4x Foils (silver,red,gold and blue), 1x Paintbox swatch ring, 2x Paintbox Post Cards, 2x Paintbox Shelf Talkers, 6x Pairs of Disposable Gloves, 1x Apron, 1x Set of Sectioning Clips. Salon Cost - £125.00. Free Stock worth- £77.23)
my questions are...how have you found paintbox in your experience? do you think this kit is worth it or would you just stock a small number of popular colours? any advice is greatly appreciated...many thanks.x

Hi, I have used fudge colours and they are very good, I also use crazy colour which I also find good and cheaper! I would work out if you would use all the colours, and do you need all the extras! Sometimes it works out just as cheap to buy the package as individually the colours you would want, is only a little less!! How often would clients want these colours? Or how many clients?

Im not sure if i would use all those colours really, but i have only recently set up my home salon and do need many of the extras..ive only ever used meche so was going to get some foil to try, havent got an apron, could do with the shampoo/conditioner as im running low, fancied trying a diff bleach and theres is recommened on here by other geeks...hmm seems ive answered my own question here :o:o ha...suppose i didnt want to be left with loads of paintbox colours that were rubbish and never got used...so as long as their good products then i think it will be good value for me.
Just out of interest what is your most popular colour in the range?? and do you use them(or crazy colours) often?..thanks for your help.

I have used both, and prefer crazy colour. I bought the paintbox intro kit years ago, and found each tube had only enough for one head. I think crazy colour are better all round.

We have all paintbox colours in salon which we love. What we tend to do is if someone is say havin slices etc n not all the colour is used we charge them slightly extra n they get to keep what's spare in the tube. It means they can refresh the colour themselves if needs be as the guide of 3-30 washes that fudge provides is not very good. It also means were not stuck with lots of part tubes. Also have u looked at the new bright extreme colours that joico have brought out, our Alan Howard rep showed us them, they are twice the size n retail at slightly less than fudge n apparently last well

Thanks for the advice geeks.. Thairapy thats a good tip to sell the rest of the bottle to the client, i'll also check out that Joico range youve mentioned.

Latest posts

Back