Fudge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
What's people's thoughts and experience with fudge colours please ?

Not many people seem to have used them. The search feature only shows comments and threads which are really old.

I'm trying to find out myself.

I've got a 5 and trying it on my sister to see results. But that's not until the 13th.

I've looked on Instagram at Fudge Professional hashtag to see people's work. It all looks good. I messaged one or two to ask their thoughts but not heard anything back. I think @6886 uses Fudge.

Thank you for replying!! Yeh I really want to find out aswell want to know what the grey coverage is like etc!!

That's my problem! I wanna know grey coverage. I've got a full white client in next week and thinking I might get educators in to show me the product.

Let me know how you get on Hun x

Have you used any yet? Anyone else got any updates on fudge

Educators couldn't get in for today. Asked them to send me colour for today to try on a client. But it didn't come in time.

So will have to wait til the 13th to try a colour on my sister.

I think grey coverage is crap. It says mix 1-1.5, I mix 1-1 & I still don't think it covers well. They come out a little darker than other brands & also very warm x

Have you got any pictures?

I've been using L'Oreal Inoa. Can you compare?

I don't sorry, I rarely take pics. I've never used loreal x

Have had a quiet day today and my rep sent me a colour to try on a client but got here too late. So I tried it on Mary-Sue (my mannequin).

I used 8.00 and 20vol on a quadrant that I had practiced ombre on. (Clay based lightener and 40vol)

Mary-Sue is probably a base 5/6 and had about 8.33 ends. She has less that 10% grey in this area.

The hair is shiny and soft. I blowdried and straightened having only used mythical oil. I'm impressed with the shine. The ends are muted golden. But toned down quite a bit. Quite nice to be honest. However, the less that 10% grey is still grey. It was a slapdash application. And she's obviously chemically treated so o don't think she's an appropriate test subject.

I've got my sister in on Saturday. And she has one section of grey that I cannot cover with inoa so she'll be the best test.

Have had a quiet day today and my rep sent me a colour to try on a client but got here too late. So I tried it on Mary-Sue (my mannequin).

I used 8.00 and 20vol on a quadrant that I had practiced ombre on. (Clay based lightener and 40vol)

Mary-Sue is probably a base 5/6 and had about 8.33 ends. She has less that 10% grey in this area.

The hair is shiny and soft. I blowdried and straightened having only used mythical oil. I'm impressed with the shine. The ends are muted golden. But toned down quite a bit. Quite nice to be honest. However, the less that 10% grey is still grey. It was a slapdash application. And she's obviously chemically treated so o don't think she's an appropriate test subject.

I've got my sister in on Saturday. And she has one section of grey that I cannot cover with inoa so she'll be the best test.
Please may you let me know how that goes babe? I've been putting off buying the start up

Girl in the salon uses fudge sometimes and loves it,

on her mum she used 9-0 with 20 vol 1:1 ratio and gets good coverage.

I'd like to know more too, it seems whenever I hear good there's always LOADS of bad with this colour house

Yes same here good then loads bad!!

Girl in the salon uses fudge sometimes and loves it,

on her mum she used 9-0 with 20 vol 1:1 ratio and gets good coverage.

I'd like to know more too, it seems whenever I hear good there's always LOADS of bad with this colour house
Can you ask if you can take any pictures and send them to me? Especially the ashes and blondes?

I've tried emailing Fudge salons but to no avail

Can you ask if you can take any pictures and send them to me? Especially the ashes and blondes?

I've tried emailing Fudge salons but to no avail

Ok I'll ask her next time she uses fudge. :)

She uses different brands, I'm hoping to get the rep in. But I don't want to be fooled around just to sell product, I want TRUE INFO

Ok I'll ask her next time she uses fudge. :)

She uses different brands, I'm hoping to get the rep in. But I don't want to be fooled around just to sell product, I want TRUE INFO
This is the problem!

I love the idea that it's a dual system. And the colour I used was nice. Not too warm. I also like that they have mix tones. Inoa only have blue and green

I also really like the price...

This is the problem!

I love the idea that it's a dual system. And the colour I used was nice. Not too warm. I also like that they have mix tones. Inoa only have blue and green

I also really like the price...

Me too! The only things that I'm wary of is grey coverage and how the reds and violets turn out. Mixed reviews are putting me off

Wish more people commented on this brand, nobody on SG uses it

I was hoping if use Fudge today and either love it or hate it.

I usually use a 5 in inoa on my sisters hair. And I'm not keen on the coverage.

Today I used Fudge 5 and 20vol. Left it on for 35 mins as per instructions. (It may have been longer. But 35 minimum)

The 5 seems lighter in Fudge that Inoa.

And very shiny. Annoyingly shiny. I couldn't work out whether it was the shine making parts lighter looking. Or bad coverage. Maybe transulcent?

It wasn't overly warm. I did think it had a bit of a greeny tinge to it.

I took my sister outside and took a picture. But it looks about 2/3 shades lighter in the pic than IRL.

I've sent her home to have a look and let me know her thoughts.

Latest posts

Back