Full CND range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HandSam Nails

Reaction score
I am increasing my prices and I'm adding Brisa hard gel and CND L&P as new treatments but struggling to decide how much more I should charge for these if my shellac is £28 + £5 with Brisa lite how much more do ppl charge for a full set enhancement for L&P and also Brisa and also repairs etc?

You really need to look in your area and see what people are asking. Otherwise you could be under/over charging. Where I loved In Aberdeen I got away with £40 for a set of extension. Half an hour down the road were £20 and could not get a penny more. Some people almost choked when I told a them my price but that was the going rate where I was. Look around. Enquire.

Nobody else in my area offers the full range Cnd, this is the problem. It's how much more you can expect for full enhancements, brisa and l&p compared to shellac for example! But as you say ppl will prob be shocked how much....but I will have to go with it thanks hun!

Latest posts

Back