Full head bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerry hales

Reaction score
HELP! I have a full head bleach to do. Base is a 6 & she has home coloured it for a few years, it’s a pixie haircut but she wants a clean white. I know I will have to do 2 applications, if not more to bring it up to a pale yellow. with the toners, does anyone have better experience with them to get the clean white, in the past, I’ve used colour fresh, but open to suggestions thanks so much x

HELP! I have a full head bleach to do. Base is a 6 & she has home coloured it for a few years, it’s a pixie haircut but she wants a clean white. I know I will have to do 2 applications, if not more to bring it up to a pale yellow. with the toners, does anyone have better experience with them to get the clean white, in the past, I’ve used colour fresh, but open to suggestions thanks so much x
Colour touch 10/6 would be my go to.

Colour touch 10/6 would be my go to.
Other option if that's a little too much is to dilute it with some 10/0 but I very rarely do that.

I agree with Ronray! Wella ct 10/6 is a brilliant toner! I did this exact scenario on a pixie cut (grown out one) recently! How long are her roots?

Latest posts

Back