Full nail technician course near Colchester Essex - help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorrainiac

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a nail technician course near Colchester Essex. I've done a short manicure course and have thought about doing my gel course and a separate nail enhancement course but I'd rather go to a college and study the whole lot in one go over the course of a year or 2 and get loads of practice on real customers in their college salons. Does anyone know of anywhere near Colchester that does this type of course? Would be prepared to travel to ipswich, Clacton and Chelmsford if the course was right.

West Suffolk college does it but that's an hour away and il be doing this in the evening (part time) that's just too far.

If anyone has done this type of nail tech course I'd love to know where it was as I've searched the web but haven't found anything so far.... Except a full beauty therapy course (thinking that might be my only option). Any help appreciated.

Go and train with Justine Crick from CND in Braintree. Contact Sweet Squared for course information and booking, you won't regret it!!

Www.sweetsquared.com

I agree with Laurasnowwhite, go to Justine Crick. You definitely won't regret it. X

I am looking to do my gel course with her but my only concern is that they are short courses and I'm worried about getting enough practice. I did a short course manicure but I feel I need that salon experience.... Have people felt confident enough to go out there and get clients after doing short course training?

I am looking to do my gel course with her but my only concern is that they are short courses and I'm worried about getting enough practice. I did a short course manicure but I feel I need that salon experience.... Have people felt confident enough to go out there and get clients after doing short course training?

The level of training you receive is incredibly high, the amount you practice afterwards is down to you...

Latest posts

Back