Funding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for some of the helpful responses, any one else using this thread to moan or have a go- get a life you don't no what your on about!

Well I'd think about what you just said there, you're the one that said you're not getting anywhere.
I'll keep my fingers crossed someone posts £30k through your door one day!! :-D

That's not exactly what I was asking for though! So think about what you say..

That's not exactly what I was asking for though! So think about what you say..

I'm well aware you didn't specify an amount.

You've come on here asking for advice which people have given you, yet because you haven't heard what you wanted to hear you've been rude and told us to get a life and we dont know what were talking about.

You need to wake up and realise the world does not owe you a living, you need to work hard for what you want. It's not just going to be given to you.

Even if you do find some funding they will expect an in-depth business plan so take the advice given between this thread and the other thread you started and get in touch with business link, they can help you and give you excellent advice.

I think as the question has been asked and answered, not necessarily with the answers the OP wanted, it has now gone a bit against the rules so, padlock time!

I think EVERYONE should re-read the rules, just down there, \ / \ / \ / and make sure you are abiding by them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back