Garage salons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
Does anyone have one. Just looking for some inspiration :)

I have one in my basement it works very well but I am now thinking of converting my garage to give more privacy. My only concern is not having a loo. will that bother people?. Any thoughts.

Does anyone have one. Just looking for some inspiration :)
Hello :)
I've literally just finished converting my garage. Not open for business yet as still have a few bits to tend to but here are my pics:
I have a room off the back of the garage that I'm using as a treatment room too xx

Attachments

• Salon 1.png
    Salon 1.png
    540.6 KB · Views: 378
  • Salon 2.png
    Salon 2.png
    529.3 KB · Views: 253
  • Salon 3.png
    Salon 3.png
    638.7 KB · Views: 242
  • Salon 4.png
    Salon 4.png
    231.7 KB · Views: 234
  • Salon 5.png
    Salon 5.png
    239.8 KB · Views: 239
I've literally just finished converting my garage. Not open for business yet as still have a few bits to tend to but here are my pics:
I have a room off the back of the garage that I'm using as a treatment room too xx

Oh what a beautiful salon! Is your nail desk from Salon Services/Beauty Express? Ive bedn eying it up for a while xx

Oh what a beautiful salon! Is your nail desk from Salon Services/Beauty Express? Ive bedn eying it up for a while xx
Thanks hun, yes its from Salon Services. I love it, its just the right size and has a drawer either side for all your bits and bobs. I waited for the VAT free day so saved a few quid ;)

Can I just say that is beautiful! I'm very new to beauty but we want to convert our garage anyway one day!

Thanks Laura :)

It was pretty straight forward, just needed to get a bit of plumbing in for the sink but other than that it probably only took about 2/3 weeks then a week to decorate xx

Hi cirrus666, can I ask where you got your chairs from please [emoji4]

Hiya,

Yes sure they were online from a company called Atlantic Shopping, however - Im not sure if they do the same colour but they were selling the Black ones in the Range for about half the price! Might be worth a look x

Great thanks, just had a look on there website [emoji106]

Stunning! Really lovely! Did you need planning permssion or council approval?

That is completely stunning thank you for showing me that. Did you need planning etc and what other things did you have to have in place! Do you find it ok working from your garage and is it just you who works there xx

Hiya

Thank you! I had an extension done on my kitchen at the same time so everything went under planning for that anyway. Im not 100% sure but I think you don't need planning for just a garage conversion. I have informed the council/mortgage provider and home insurer to let them know I'll be working from home as well. Its just going to be me working there, Ive not officially started yet as there is still a bit of work going on inside the house so waiting for that to be done before I start advertising properly. xx

Beautiful set up. Very inspiring

Luvly - you must be so excited. Can i ask where you got your wallpaper?

I love it!
I love it! Where did you get your storage shelves

Hi Rach,

Thanks! :) Its from Ikea. Think it was about £50ish and you just but the drawer inserts separately xx

Latest posts

Back