Geeg please help, tip broke again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clue you girls up from my last thread - just so you can help me more. I have not done the Brisa Sculpting class yet. I am due to do it in a few weeks. I bought the product early and have been having a play with it and that is why I am looking so hopeless at the moment. I really can not get the hang of the tips. I have tried watching some YouTube videos on sizing and applying tips but I'm not really finding any good ones. Any idea on some just so I can get more of a clue. Please keep in mind I'm new to this, I'm just having "a go" at it. I'm not (but soon will be) trained in the Brisa Sculpting and I'm not looking for people to berate me for not doing things professionally. I am really just asking people who are kind enough to give me a bit of their free time to give me advice so as to have a head start on my sculpting class. As you can see I am in no way a professional lol and I just want some advice. So to the people who have helped me and the people who will in the future, here is my official THANK YOU for taking the time to help me out ! :) big smily face.

Have you done any enhancement training hun?

Nope nothing. I know I'm embarrassed but you have to give me points for trying. My course is in about 4 weeks for the Brisa Sculpting gel but i do a course at the end of the month just with some (not mentioning any names on here) company on NSI gel. I just want to do Brisa though. Even with no training I can see this is an awesome product. I can't believe how well it comes off. Lol I know cos of the amount of times I have been testing it out on myself. At least I'm getting that part right. Lol lol

That's why your having problems then if you've had no enhancement extension training or sculpting training, there are so many things to learn with placing tips, angle of placing tips, checking tip size, suitable c, trimming tip to fit etc before even doing the gel.

Also just want to say nsi gel it totally different to brisa lite, prep wise, consistency, workability etc

I know its exciting playing but you may be better waiting hun.

Last edited:
I agree with Maz. If you've had no enhancement training how can you expect to know how to do things right?. Its all very well watching a youtube video but thats no substitute for a real tutor showing you face to face. I know it's tempting to want to try things out before your course but you could actually be unwittingly picking up bad habits that you will then have to relearn.

Whaaaaat wait a minute here. I have been completely honest straight up here that I have not had BRISA LITE SCULPTURE training. I have done my Shellac training and have booked and paid for my Brisa training. I am registered with S2 and have never once made out that I am doing anything underhanded. (That is exactly why I took photos of the CND TOps and CND Gel Bond so that youcould see I was using genuine CND product) All I was doing was trying to get familiar with a product before training. If you saw a chocolate on a plate would you not eat it???? How unkind. This is a forum is it not. All I was doing was trying to get a head start on the Brisa. I'm not being untruthful in any way wow. I am actually taken a back by your statement. I have totally been honest from the beginning. What a totally harsh response. I have said right from the beginning I am untrained. All I wanted was someone who was kind enough to give me their time until my course date (which is in 4 weeks time) The NSI course I am doing was a gift given to me from my husband way before I even knew about the BS gel hence me doing 2 completely different courses. I am a CND girl all the way and not interested in anything else but rather than waist the money I was going to do the NSI anyway. I am totally offended and feel so so silly in thinking I could get help here and not be run down. I want to be the best of the best with CND products. Excuse me for putting in the extra effort and coming to people whom I respected for help. I certainly won't make this mistake again. Very very big sad face here. So upset.

Ps I have never once "considered the quality of the product" I have always assumed and said the problem was me and what I was doing. If you look through my previous thread you will even see how I rave about the Velocity tips.

I'm not trying to anger you but you need to remember most of us have gone to training, paid out of the butt for it and have had hands on experience. People can tell you what to do until they are blue in the face but until you get training, sometimes it just doesn't click until then. Please don't be offended just know that we want to help and actual training will help you a lot more.

Time to close this thread now I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back