Geen Nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelenCoyle

Reaction score
Hiya...i have a client who has developed green nail (only a couple of her nails are slightly yellow at the sidewalls). But i am not sure if you can apply another set or not and also can any of my products or equipment become infected in
any way

Helen.

Helen, you can apply another set but first you must remove the enhancement on the green nail and re prep thoroughly using scrubfresh as this removes all pathogens from the nail plate. The green nail will grow out as the natural nail grows. Throw away any files that you may have used on the nail and sanitise your tools thoroughly.

David

Helen,
What I do whenever I encounter greenies is use an old file to buff off the overlay (gel) or soak off (l&p), very very lightly buff the natural nail to remove some of the nasties, then scrub scrub scrub with an alcohol based cleaner.....and also i use a bit of surgical gel/liquid to make is super clean.....scrub scrub scrub again!! I usually reapply overlay but make sure they come STRAIGHT BACK to you if it gets worse/darker/bigger. throw away all files and buffers and sanitise workstation and tools.....

HTH

Oceyxx

Latest posts

Back