Gel and acrylic course which one first?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buka345

Reaction score
Hi, I am wanting to train in both or the above.

But both cost money so have to do one at a time, which one would you recommend to do first and can you recommend any training companies please?

Thank you x

You will likely get different opinions from different people here based on their own experience.
From my experience I recommend investing in a course that covers BOTH systems right from the start. Learning one first then moving on to another will usually mean it takes longer to master both systems. There is so much information that pertains to both systems that learning both together on a course that is designed to teach you the benefits of both, as well as which system to choose for each individual client will be better value for money in the long run.

Are you based in the UK?

In the UK CND offer 2 courses that would teach you both systems right from the start. CND Enhance will include both systems and CND Complete will include both systems but ALSO CND's natural nail services; Spa Manicure, Spa Pedicure, CND Shellac and CND Vinylux.

Good luck with whatever you decide! :)

Thank you for your reply, you are right!!

I am looking into doing both together :)

Thanks xxx

Latest posts

Back