Gel extensions/sculpts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

innocence

Reaction score
On my course for gel sculpts we had Cuccio hard gel (T3 I believe). We also had this in our kits, and though I like the product I was wondering is there a gel suitable for extensions that is removable my a acetone soak as opposed to filing. I'm actually becoming a fan of Cuccio, and I'm tempted to also try their acrylic system

Ideally I'd like one where I can purchase a sample or starter kit as until I get my driving lessons sorted I'm only practicing and want to try a couple before I commit to one bulk purchase.
Thanks in advance.

CND Brisa Lite is a soak off sculpting gel system.
It Soaks off in under 30 mins xox

CND Brisa Lite is a soak off sculpting gel system.
It Soaks off in under 30 mins xox

Thank you, I'll have a look into this.

On my course for gel sculpts we had Cuccio hard gel (T3 I believe). We also had this in our kits, and though I like the product I was wondering is there a gel suitable for extensions that is removable my a acetone soak as opposed to filing. I'm actually becoming a fan of Cuccio, and I'm tempted to also try their acrylic system

Ideally I'd like one where I can purchase a sample or starter kit as until I get my driving lessons sorted I'm only practicing and want to try a couple before I commit to one bulk purchase.
Thanks in advance.

Cuccio pronto is a soak off sculpting gel. In loads of colours but the clear is a thick viscosity and good for shorter extensions and soak off us advarused at 5 mins I think!! So you can say 15 mins in reality.

Latest posts

Back