Gel extensions starter kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RitaS

Reaction score
I want to learn to do gel nail extensions, but since the courses in my area are £800 for a two day course I thought I'd might as well try to teach myself to start with. I'm not going to do this for a living in the near future, but I would like to learn to practise on family and friends and maybe becoming qualified at a later time.
I've been looking at starter kits online, and the ones offered on Amazon etc that I've found have gotten really bad reviews. Can anyone suggest a good starter kit, or a list of products to get started?

Unfortunately RitaS the only way to get quality product that any professional will recommend is to be trained and qualified

2 days in fact might sound like a lot and seem expensive. But I assure you it will be money down the toilet... To become capable of producing income, reputation and quality in the industry there is no short cuts...

As a business management student you should well understand that to succeed is not self taught.... Nor is assuming you understand the industry's safety requirements or insurance needs without meeting the criteria.

There are many consumer products out there. But free professional instruction. Correct health and safety. And professional grade product results are not included...

Why don't you look into doing an Essentioal nails course from home if funding is a proble hun? They are around £400 and you can pay in monthly installments which is fabulous. xx

Latest posts

Back