Gel eye pads/masks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exceptionail

Reaction score
does anyone use Gel eye pads/masks?
I mainly do makeup, so I was looking for recommendation on eye masks for clients to have on whilst sitting upright if that makes sense?!?

TIA

You can buy gold collagen masks on eBay relatively cheap. They just hydrate the skin but I suppose it's an ideal way too catch fall out product. The girl in the salon I work from uses the lip ones on her clients as the lips are always one of last areas of face too have make up applied xxx

You can buy gold collagen masks on eBay relatively cheap. They just hydrate the skin but I suppose it's an ideal way too catch fall out product. The girl in the salon I work from uses the lip ones on her clients as the lips are always one of last areas of face too have make up applied xxx

Thank you so much for your reply.
Yes that's exactly what I was looking for to hydrate the under eyes prior to makeup.
I have saw the ones on eBay. I'm just always a little cautious about buying from eBay. I was hoping that there may have been a reputable brand that might sell them.
I have recently saw the lip ones. They look quite funny on don't they

Yes they do look quite funny. I'm sure they will send you the ingredients listing so you can check them? Maybe look for a high rated seller who looks more like a shop then an individual selling one off items [emoji52] xxxxx

I just get put off my charging for a service that a client can achieve at such a low price, if that makes sense. I feel it devalues the service I'm offering. But then likewise, how will they know it's off eBay if I don't tell them.
It just feels wrong to consider to purchase off eBay.

But they won't be getting the whole service themselves as your doing it whilst they are having there make up done? Can they not do that themselves too [emoji52] the whole reason people chose too have things done is too be pampered is it not? So your just adding into that experience. Look for other places that sell them then but I think you may find it hard as the make up girl in the salon I work from couldn't get them anywhere else xxx

Latest posts

Back