Gel nail fell off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agate Kagaine

Reaction score
I've got a promblem!
The way how i prepare the nail- push the cuticles ( dry way), buff the nail plate ( just to remove the shine), use nail prep, then i apply ( base one acid free ) and wait for it to dry, then i use thin layer of bonding gel ( acid-free) and cure it in my hybrid led/uv 36w.
And then i make the nail extensions on forms and finish the nails. in the end looking like this

what am i doing wrong or using wrong? Her one nail fall of after the second day while trying to put on legging. :O

ASAP HELP, PLEASE!!

I've got a promblem!
The way how i prepare the nail- push the cuticles ( dry way), buff the nail plate ( just to remove the shine), use nail prep, then i apply ( base one acid free ) and wait for it to dry, then i use thin layer of bonding gel ( acid-free) and cure it in my hybrid led/uv 36w.
And then i make the nail extensions on forms and finish the nails. in the end looking like this

what am i doing wrong or using wrong? Her one nail fall of after the second day while trying to put on legging. :O

ASAP HELP, PLEASE!!

Hi hun. I can’t see the photo to help you. Could you post it again and I will try and help as I am a lover of gel and been doing them 13 years now. Hope I can help you. Hun xx

Hi hun. I can’t see the photo to help you. Could you post it again and I will try and help as I am a lover of gel and been doing them 13 years now. Hope I can help you. Hun xx

Attachments

• 107AAB51-85EA-4EA0-B28F-3698E3138357.jpeg
    107AAB51-85EA-4EA0-B28F-3698E3138357.jpeg
    657.4 KB · Views: 48

Latest posts

Back