Gel nail kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeganEmilyy

Reaction score
Just looking for the best gel nail kit to buy for myself? Can't afford the salon charges every two weeks so was planning on buying my own diy gel nail kit so I could keep them looking fresh at home.

Was thinking Red Carpet?

I use red carpet, never had any problems!! Also now use asp and artistic from Sally's! Again, never had a problem or any complaints! X

The home kits don't last like the professional ones. There are a few. Red carpet and sensationail. They are ok but it won't compare to what you've been having at the salon.

Asp will be perfectly fine it will last you well into 3 weeks. it's very hard wearing but A little stubborn to remove. I now only use cnd shellac it normally lasts over the 2 weeks and is so easy to remove that doing so is never a chore.
X

Asp will be perfectly fine it will last you well into 3 weeks. it's very hard wearing but A little stubborn to remove. I now only use cnd shellac it normally lasts over the 2 weeks and is so easy to remove that doing so is never a chore.
X

ASP and shellac are professional only products so you won't be able to purchase these.
Red carpet and sensationail are the main retail brands.

Latest posts

Back