Gel nail mobile pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clareh

Level 3 hairdresser, nail and brow tech
Reaction score
Hi!
Im UK - West Country, just starting out. I’m looking at my pricing:
Gel overlay - £20
Removal and overlay - £24
Extension and overlay -£30

How do you price infills?

Do you price differently for removal or infills if it is not your work?

Do my base prices look ok?

I would do some research into what the other salons are charging in your area and if your starting out maybe try going £1or 2 cheaper just to get the clients in. I am also mobile and i charge £15 for gel polishes but the standard fee for gel polishes in my area is £18. I might raise the price in a 1yr once I have a good client basis. X

Thanks so much for your advice! In salons its 22-25 for overlays. I’ve done three sets of gel overlays for friends so far,due to do 8 sets total all free in February as practice... I’m REALLY nervous and although the sets are ok they aren’t great and I know they’ll sit there for the two hours or so it’s taking me!...I have them all booked in for a £10 set in March which I’ve booked 2-3 weeks after their first appointment. Once I am happy with my portfolio and technique I’m planning on charging new customers £20 and give my original guys a 10% discount? Extensions, I’ll likely charge £30 new customers? Free removals as long as they are mine.... gah!

That's great that you are building up that client basis already. The price for gel extentions are about £30 in my area too. Best for luck x

Latest posts

Back