Gel polish, best all rounder?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjpbeauty

Reaction score
I realise there are lots of discussions about gel colour/polish but in terms of: best value for money, best range of colours, availability of stock and best price - what is the best range?
Gelish have a great range of colours but it’s expensive. Is it worth the extra money? How many sets of nails do people get out of a bottle?

I have gosh but haven’t used it on clients yet, just used once on myself. I asked the company to send me a copy of how many treatments each of their products provided. I know it was very high, I think between 40 & 60 applications per bottle as it is meant to be applied thinly. However, I have yet to find out for myself if that is the case.

I realise there are lots of discussions about gel colour/polish but in terms of: best value for money, best range of colours, availability of stock and best price - what is the best range?
Gelish have a great range of colours but it’s expensive. Is it worth the extra money? How many sets of nails do people get out of a bottle?

When you work out your cost per set it’s pennies. You easily get your money’s worth as the bottles are larger than most other brands.
I’ve used Gelish for 4 years and it has lasted well for my clients. Excellent colour range, easy to apply & lasts my clients well past their 2 weeks recommended removal & reapplication x

I have gosh but haven’t used it on clients yet, just used once on myself. I asked the company to send me a copy of how many treatments each of their products provided. I know it was very high, I think between 40 & 60 applications per bottle as it is meant to be applied thinly. However, I have yet to find out for myself if that is the case.

That’s meant to say Gelish! Not Gosh!! I must check my predictive text more often!

I would recommend INK London. They have a wide range of colours and are always introducing new shades, they are 15ml bottles and are very reasonably priced. Their iLac gel polish applies really well with 2 coats and lasts well too. I haven't experienced any stock issues. Customer service is great too. The products are made in the EU. They have a very supportive Facebook group.

Cuccio Veneer is also very reasonably priced (13ml bottles) and have some lovely colours. Personally I have experienced some stock issues in the past and I would say that I usually need to apply 3 coats, which is a bit frustrating but it lasts really well and the colours are popular with my clients.

The Gel Bottle are another good choice. They're more expensive as they're 20ml bottles but they apply really well in 2 coats and also last really well. They have loads of colours to choose from. Popular colours are often out of stock though and when they have sales in (which in fairness they do quite often), expect to wait a couple of weeks for delivery. They also have an excellent Facebook group.

Latest posts

Back