Gel polish prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaLF

Reaction score
Hi guys I currently work in a salon but my hours have been reduced so I'm looking to branch out into mobile work. I'm not sure which gel polish to go with. I've used shellac and gelish but was thinking of going with something a little bit more affordable until I can build up a client base. I know i could start out with gelish but id rather have a good selection of a less known brand than 5 gelish colours to choose from. The only thing is im finding it difficult to find prices because you have to have an account with all the different suppliers to see prices. I don't want to have to make an account and send off certificates etc to every supplier (gel 2, gellux etc) to find out prices, I know you cant post prices publicly but would anyone be able to help me out and message me if they know the prices of gel 2 or if they can recommend another gel polish brand.

There are many brands and sizes vary too from 7ml to 15ml I think - you need to see what your clients will like and your preference too as well as colours... It is an investment don't think your spending £x and not getting back as one can last x amount mani's

Latest posts

Back