gel Question Again???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura h

Reaction score
hi

I recently did the creative Brisa 1 day course and am still having trouble with natural nail overlays. I had a problem with the white chipping and after some fab advice I now have this sorted, however, the overlays are still not lasting more than a week before some are chipping off (not at the white)What am I doing wrong now??? How long would you expect overlays to last?????

Thanks
Laura

Hiya Laura,
I have heard a few geeks say they have had problems with brisa on natural nails chipping. You must make sure that you pull the gel over the free-edge and sidewalls to allow for shrinkage. If your prep is A1 and you arent touching the skin at the sidewalls with gel, Then the gel should stay put and just grow up with the nail, So you can do an infill every 2-3 weeks.
Hths

hi ya

yep...i have had probs with the paint on white chipping on natural nails. BUT NEVER on tips.... i apply exactly the same way and as a i am gel 'gal i know to and always make sure... i cap the free edge!

I know this question has been posed a few times !

lellipop did you not use the white sculpt gel? perhaps that would b better not tried it.

Hope you get a remedy for it !

amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back