Gel system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephlkelly

Reaction score
Hi geeks, just wondering what gel system you all use? Or would recommend? I'm currently using IBD sculpting gel, but wondering is NSI's gels are any good? As I use NSI L&P! Need something strong and lasts x Tia xx

I'm completely in love with Christrio Basic One gel & products!!! Check them out online & YouTube the application- fantastic!

Hard Hun, want the strongest gel for extensions the IBD sculpting gel is rather good just wondering if there's others you all recommend?

I use NSI l&p aswell and absoloutly love it!! I have only one of thier coloured balance gels and it is fantastic compared to the gel that i am using at the moment. It goes on real nice and the finished product looks great. I'll be purchusing the full kit this week.

Agreed on Christrio - I'm shocked how clear, shiny & strong these are! I actually did a simple overlay the other day & didn't even have to shape file her nail- It was amazing- I've extended nails with this - no problems - I'm so happy that I had decided to try "one more sample" because I have tried sooooooo many- this gel works for me & not against me! Get a sample"

I use the NSI gel system, ive tried a few and this is the company that suited me better.
I love their nude builder gel, it looks fab on a French.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1390084415647.jpg
    1390084415647.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 93
Agreed on Christrio - I'm shocked how clear, shiny & strong these are! I actually did a simple overlay the other day & didn't even have to shape file her nail- It was amazing- I've extended nails with this - no problems - I'm so happy that I had decided to try "one more sample" because I have tried sooooooo many- this gel works for me & not against me! Get a sample"

So is christio gel soak off? Can you rebalance if you want though or do you soak off and start again?
Do you have a web link to the distributor please? Thanks

Katie D - yes that was ME- I'm very pleased with Christrio - thanks again for the info - much appreciated!

Thanks ladies for all your replies, will defiantly be looking into the suggested see if I can get some samples, I've spent a fortune in the past buying a whole kit a few times actually and deciding I don't like it :( love doing gel so want to get the right and best stuff xxx

Latest posts

Back