Gelicure to Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazz89

Reaction score
Hi
Im thinking of changing from gelicure to bio sculpture.
a couple of months ago i had a set of bio sculpture gel nails done and they lasted over 4 weeks on me, the colour range is amazing. the gel seemed to be thicker then gelicure 2 coats was a nice even coverage. i find gelicure so thin and watery and not a good colour range. Ive also heard that bio sculpture do different gels for different types of nails weak etc..
just want to make the right choice before spending out alot of money changing over. Also whats the training like? i think im either going to st albans or Norwich

what do you think to bio should i change?

Personally, I love it. I haven't had a problem since I started 3 years ago, and I find it very easy to work with. It's not the cheapest on the market, but that's because its such good quality. It has a great name, and a great reputation

I love my biosculpture, I trained in St. Albans and theg are great, so helpful and always a phonecall away if you need help xx

Could you pm me with the price you pay for a small pot of bio thanks

the reason that bio is thicker than gelicure is because they are two different products. Gelicure is just a gel polish where bio sculpture is soak off gel.

The training is expensive for bio although they now do a smaller kit for training which works out cheaper. I use it and have a love hate relationship with it! Yes there are lots of gels that can be used as top coat for different nail types but most of us only use 1 or 2 of them. You find a combination that you like working with and stick to it. Also be prepared for the soak offs, it takes much longer than you will have with gelicure. Most people soak ooffs take about half an hour but you will get the odd person that it just sticks too like glue!

I have been using bio for the last 5 months and love it, it took a bit of getting used to but it's the only soak off gel that's ever lasted on me . It was difficult getting the gels right in the first place I bought small plots until I found a combination that worked well for most of my ladies but think I have it sorted now. The colour range is incredible and although there has been a lot of discussion about the led lamp and colours that cure I have 20 colours and there is only one that does not cure in the led lamp. Also my soak offs have been amazing 15 mins and it just comes off all in one piece xx

That's great Thankyou for your info. I have looked into there conversion course it's not to far off what I paid for my gelicure course. when I had my bios removed they took about 20 mins.

Although Bio is expensive it is a great product suitable for all nail types. It has fantastic strength and really nourishes the nail and helps it grow.

The training isn't that expensive when you add up all the kit that comes with it.

I trained with Bio Sculpture about 6 years ago & find it is great for clients that need more strength than Gelish gives them.

Latest posts

Back