Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctg870

Reaction score
Hello, does anybody on here use Gelicure? If you do what do you think of it, how does it apply and how long on average does it last?
I use OPI which I love but want a vegan friendly option and as OPI are unable or unwilling to tell me which of their gels are vegan I was looking into Gelicure. I just don't want to spend out a lot of money without knowing what the product is like.
Thanks in advance x

There gels are vegan. Sorry.

OPI that is.... I'm not sure about the other. I also use OPI

I had an email from OPI which said that some of their gels contained carmine which is derived from beetles which is def not vegan, however they were unable to tell me exactly which shades hence why I am looking elsewhere. I have been trying to get this information since November

I use gelicure, I also picked it as it's cruelty free and vegan. It's awesome though!

I had a reply from OPI yesterday where they said that some of their goes contained Carmine which
I use gelicure, I also picked it as it's cruelty free and vegan. It's awesome though!

Thank you, looks like I am going to go with them x

You can find the MSDS sheets online which give all ingredients for any brands

I have those and the gels do not list the ingredients separately to each individual gelcolor so I am unable to find which shades are vegan or not.

I know OPI for a fact is not vegan none of their products are cruelty free.

I know OPI for a fact is not vegan none of their products are cruelty free.

I an confused because in your first post you say OPI are vegan and now you say they are not cruelty free? The email I had from OPI yesterday states they have never tested on animals and never will despite being taken over by Coty who have tested on animals in the past.

Oh I meant to say they are not my phone autocorrected sorry they are NOT cruelty free the regular and gel.

When I asked them they stated the final product was not tested on animals but couldn't say regarding any ingredients

I use Nubar Gelicure that is what I trained in....I love it some fabulous colours on toes it lasts for months ...fingers it last 2/3 weeks....on my hands it last for about 2 weeks as i have a manual daytime job so they get batted but I have had shellac and I think it is on a par with that for lasting.....there lacquers are also very nice too ...it is nice to apply too hope this helps[emoji140] x

I use Nubar Gelicure that is what I trained in....I love it some fabulous colours on toes it lasts for months ...fingers it last 2/3 weeks....on my hands it last for about 2 weeks as i have a manual daytime job so they get batted but I have had shellac and I think it is on a par with that for lasting.....there lacquers are also very nice too ...it is nice to apply too hope this helps[emoji140] x

Thank you, it is so difficult to know what the product is like without buying it and risking wasting money.

Latest posts

Back