Gelish - buying

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie_

Reaction score
I am doing my Gelish training on the 6th of November and have chosen Passion, Sleek White & Bashful as my colours for the training day, however looking at buying more colours so I have more than those choices...do you trust websites that sell Gelish cheaper for £xxx for e.g. or would you stick to buying from Sally's? x

Last edited by a moderator:
I would buy from Sally's or Harmony only, you can't take risks on the authenticity of buying anything from the cheaper websites.

Enjoy your training :)

Michelle

Depends if u can find feed back on the website! Just becarefull u never no of they are fake! Some my ladies said they do gelish at the market for £5!!

I wouldn't trust any website that do Gelish cheap.

You know what the price for Gelish is, and if its any cheaper, there's gotta be a valid reason.

I am doing my Gelish training on the 6th of November and have chosen Passion, Sleek White & Bashful as my colours for the training day, however looking at buying more colours so I have more than those choices...do you trust websites that sell Gelish cheaper for £xxx for e.g. or would you stick to buying from Sally's? x

Once you have done your course and showed certificate to Sally's they have VAT free days normally about once a month, I always but my gelish on VAT free days

Last edited by a moderator:
I would only purchase Gelish from Sally our another professional provider. The colors you have would be great to start with. I also like Simple Sheer for my French manicures. I would suggest purchasing a deep red or purple for fall. I love Gelish, its a bit thicker than Shellac so apply in thin layers

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back