Gelish, CND retail products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemjem33

Reaction score
Hi,
I currently use Gelish and I am about to rent a space in a hairdressers. (Eventually will buy a basic Shellac kit and offer both!)
In the mean time does anyone use Gelish but retail the CND sensations range?
Or use the Almond manicure products for there manicures and pedicures? Hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance

I do.

I also run my business within a Hair Salon (my sisters!)

I use Gelish, and my clients love it.
My L&P system is CND Retention+
My luxury manicure is the CND Almond Manicure, and I stock both the Marine and Earth Spapedicures. I retail Solar Oil and some small sized Scentsations.

There is no conflict they are different systems and the best products for my business.

I am on a sabbatical from my business just now, but when I return Brisa Lite will be a big part of my reopening marketing.

Brilliant thanks!
I love Solar Oil so will defs try to retail that as well, smells Devine! And I remember the Scentsations range when I lived in America and was always drawn to them as they are so yummy! Going looking at the salon tomorrow so fingers crossed its the right one!
Thanks for your reply!x

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry also do you buy everything direct from CND? Can I get an account with them even though I'm only qualified in Gelish?x thanks x

I do.

I also run my business within a Hair Salon (my sisters!)

I use Gelish, and my clients love it.
My L&P system is CND Retention+
My luxury manicure is the CND Almond Manicure, and I stock both the Marine and Earth Spapedicures. I retail Solar Oil and some small sized Scentsations.

There is no conflict they are different systems and the best products for my business.

I am on a sabbatical from my business just now, but when I return Brisa Lite will be a big part of my reopening marketing.

I want to be able to market brisa lite when i am qualified in it and start up, how do you plan to do this? Are you going to promote, special offer etc?

Sorry also do you buy everything direct from CND? Can I get an account with them even though I'm only qualified in Gelish?x thanks x

You need to register with Sweet Squared to purchase and have the relevant Industry qualifications, give them a call to get the best and most accurate advice.

If you are only going to view your premises just now, there is no rush to purchase retail products just yet. Obviously you want to be organised and have your costs worked out, but setting up in a rented room, has more costs than you would think, and I would leave retail products until last, even waiting until you have some clients to sell them to first :)

Gelish has been the core of my business and in my first year I only did 1 yes ONE Almond manicure and 5 pedicures ;) (plenty Gelish and Rockstar toes!)

So don't go rushing to buy products that may gather dust.

I want to be able to market brisa lite when i am qualified in it and start up, how do you plan to do this? Are you going to promote, special offer etc?

No idea lol!
It may be a while before I am back, and I will be doing the training first!
Yes even a dinosaur like me will be going to do the training :wink2: then once I have all the knowledge and feel fit to return to work I shall work out my strategy. ;)

Last edited:
You need to register with Sweet Squared to purchase and have the relevant Industry qualifications, give them a call to get the best and most accurate advice.

If you are only going to view your premises just now, there is no rush to purchase retail products just yet. Obviously you want to be organised and have your costs worked out, but setting up in a rented room, has more costs than you would think, and I would leave retail products until last, even waiting until you have some clients to sell them to first :)

Gelish has been the core of my business and in my first year I only did 1 yes ONE Almond manicure and 5 pedicures ;) (plenty Gelish and Rockstar toes!)

So don't go rushing to buy products that may gather dust.

Thank you a very helpful reply! I'm just trying to work out costs and decide what to offer, will find out my clientele on Saturday as well so will know if I could market those kind of items with them.
Will look into the manicure and pedicure range though as want to use quality products x

Latest posts

Back