Gelish colour problems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone :)

I'm looking at getting the following colours.

Are there any problems with them?
I know I've seen some mentioned as having fading issues but wondered if they'd been sorted?
Also what's the consistency like of them?

She's My beauty
All haile the queen
My nightly craving
Exhale
Lots of Dots

Thanks
Xxxx

P.s. if anyone has any pics that would ve fab too ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Out of them I have lots of dots... Love it & actually wearing it now :) xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397050512.300611.jpg

Afternoon everyone :)

I'm looking at getting the following colours.

Are there any problems with them?
I know I've seen some mentioned as having fading issues but wondered if they'd been sorted?
Also what's the consistency like of them?

She's My beauty
All haile the queen
My nightly craving
Exhale
Lots of Dots

Thanks
Xxxx

P.s. if anyone has any pics that would ve fab too ;) xxx

Right here goes
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397058840.842457.jpglots of dots is amazing. I love it!! Need 3 coats for good coverage & I place the gel on the nail & move my brush around where I want the dots to be rather than painting as normal. If that makes sense, it kind of drags off if you do xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397058948.111163.jpgAll Hail The Queen is a beautiful colour & good coverage but a terrible fader!!!!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397059007.117510.jpgshe's my beauty again beautiful colour but fades to a mucky nude colour. Such a shame!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397059072.026473.jpgmy nightly craving. Love this colour, good coverage & nice application & iv not found to fade xx
Good this helps. Can't help you with Exhale as it's a colour iv not got hun xxx

*hope this helps

Right here goes
View attachment 61442lots of dots is amazing. I love it!! Need 3 coats for good coverage & I place the gel on the nail & move my brush around where I want the dots to be rather than painting as normal. If that makes sense, it kind of drags off if you do xx
View attachment 61443All Hail The Queen is a beautiful colour & good coverage but a terrible fader!!!!!
View attachment 61444she's my beauty again beautiful colour but fades to a mucky nude colour. Such a shame!!
View attachment 61445my nightly craving. Love this colour, good coverage & nice application & iv not found to fade xx
Good this helps. Can't help you with Exhale as it's a colour iv not got hun xxx

Thanks so much hun that really helps :) really wish they'd sort the faders as they are lovely colours!!! :(

I'll give them a miss for the time being. Thanks hun xxx

It's so frustrating isn't it!!! They need to sort it out xx

Yeah I really fancied some new colours. But don't know what else to get. Are there any similar to the ones above? That don't fade lol xxx

I have Exhale & it's a fab colour. I have had it on for 2 weeks & still no fading x

I have Exhale & it's a fab colour. I have had it on for 2 weeks & still no fading x

Fab that's great to know thanks :) xxx

Latest posts

Back