Gelish colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeahNails

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm building my gelish collection in 2 ways, by request of the client, and random selection by me but i'm ovewhelmed by choice!

Whats everyones favourite / popular colours?

And if someone wants clear is there a colourless option I haven't seen or do I just use foundation and top it off?

Thx

Leah

Sheer Pink is not pink at all. I would say this is as clear as you can get next to the base coat.

I find my most popular colours are:

Night Reflection
Tutt Frutti
Stand Out
Gossip Girl

Oh and Jet Set

x

Hi,

I'm building my gelish collection in 2 ways, by request of the client, and random selection by me but i'm ovewhelmed by choice!

Whats everyones favourite / popular colours?

And if someone wants clear is there a colourless option I haven't seen or do I just use foundation and top it off?

Thx

Leah

I am finding that it is very seasonal - right now, the dark reds - Queen of Hearts, My Forbidden Love, Elegant Wish and Black Cherry Berry are big along with darks like Bellas Vampire, Jet Set, Night Reflection, especially with the Auroras over them. In the Spring - Light Elegant, Passion, Go Girl, Gossip Girl.

Water field looks ace over any colour as does grand jewel! My favourite at mo is sweet chocolate and allure hth x

I have just started with Gelish and received my first lot today, the Aurora collection...and OMG they are amazing!! They are glittery though so maybe not ideal for my older clients but I can start adding odd ones and twos.

Saying that, I did get Bashful when I bought the mini basix kit to trial it...it is not really a colour as you could see right through and can hardly tell it's on...so maybe that one would be good for a 'clear'...or like Gorgeous-tips said, Sheer Pink :cool:

i find my most popular colours are:
- samuri
- exhale
- french: simple sheer & sheek white
- bellas vampire

its funny coz they wouldnt have been obvious choices... ppl are also often askin me for light, nudey oaque

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

crud, i pressed submit by accident b4 i had finished...

as i was tryin to say... pale, nudey, opaque colours which i have had teouble finding which gelish colour fits this discription... i see why the want it... something aubtle for ppl who dont want french

the bright pinks and reds havent been that popular with my clientele.

xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Need a tan is a great nude colour and champagne over the top if you want to add some sparkle :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Latest posts

Back