Gelish Hard Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbienew2nails

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm using Gelish now, but am thinking about GHG, can anyone advise?

I don't do acrylics but want to be able to offer a product which does extensions, hence my thinking about GHG.

Many thanks in advance

I'm doing the same. Currently saving for my GHG course! I think it's a good place to start, even if you do eventually do acrylics.

I'd like to know too. I think if I did the l&p training I wouldn't get enough clients to even practice on. The salons round here are discounting them as it is. Plus I struggled to get anyone to model for me on extensions for my exams.
But I would like to be able to master a hard wearing extension service. I can do Calgel, my blending tips is pretty good now (9 strokes I can do!) but Calgel is only for those who can take good care. I certainly can't maintain them for long myself.
I'm planning to do GHG in the new year, hoping this will prove to be my answer

Thanks ladies for your opinions. Would really love to hear from you if/when you've done your GHG courses. Am gonna concentrate on getting the Design one done first and maybe plan to do the GHG one next yr as well.

My prob with L&P is that we have a lot of the Vietnamese nail bars in the area doing full sets for £15! Despite trying to educate people without being "in your face", some people just want nice, long, cheap nails, no matter what happens!

Latest posts

Back