Gelish hard gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolled Up!

Reaction score
Hi all, so I've just upgraded all my gel polishes to Gelish and purchased myself the 5-45 led lamp. The only problem is the gel I was using for extensions (salon services) doesn't cure with led and I was hoping to be able to get rid of my uv lamps all together! Anyway I went ahead and purchased Gelish clear builder gel, used it for the first time today and I'm really disappointed with the result, it was so thick it was hard to apply and it didn't self level so the finish is awful. I found the salon services product really great and was impressed with the results. Now I'm unsure what to do, revert back to SS and UV lamp or practice more with the gelish :rolleyes:

Hi Dolled Up

Gelish Hard Gel is a lovely product to use and gives great results. I find that it can be a bit tricky at first to get the hang of but after the correct education and perfect practice, you will enjoy using it. I would really suggest going on a translation course with Nail Harmony, i can give you more info if you need.

Thanks
x

Latest posts

Back