Gelish 'Just for You II' collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissD

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395866502.529271.jpg

Just seen this on Nail Harmony's Facebook. What does everyone think? Got to be honest - not overly excited.

Me neither tbh, from looking on fb at the comments I think everyone feels the same, my credit card has a sigh of relief !

Not that impressed either. I was expecting brighter colours

Very Autumn-y colours. A bit 'samey' as colours they've already got. I'll save my money.

A bit disappointed tbh wish they'd come out with some more unique shades hoping the purples are nice would love a true purple!

Yes, I thought they were quite autumnal shades too. Some I like but not many. A lot look like colours they already have. I'm looking forward to their summer collection instead.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Not impressed either, can't Believe how many colours they have and still no true lilac :(

Disappointed x

Colors of paradise are for summer.

As the saying goes, you can't please everyone.

There are some that my clients won't wear but I have some fab nail art ideas for quite a few of the other colours. I Can't wait 😊
Xx

I want a lilac too. I feel like some of these colours I'll never use and all the others I have colours that are so similar I won't need xx

Latest posts

Back