Gelish LED Lamps?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautilashious

Reaction score
Advice needed please!
Which of the 3 the 18G, 6G or the 5-45 cheaper one should I buy?
I have heard the 18G doesn't do all 5 fingers properly. But heard the other 2 are just as good as each other?
Or is there an LED lamp unbranded which is equal or better than these at a better price?

I've got the 18g and it works fine on all fingers x

It is the most expensive though, but does look amazing! Thing is I have only just started nails and I do beauty mobile not full time yet so not sure if it's worth investing in the most expensive one just yet?

I have the 18G and love it. Wouldn't be without it now. My best investment.

Agree 18g is fab (on all 5 fingers).

Advice needed please!
Which of the 3 the 18G, 6G or the 5-45 cheaper one should I buy?
I have heard the 18G doesn't do all 5 fingers properly. But heard the other 2 are just as good as each other?
Or is there an LED lamp unbranded which is equal or better than these at a better price?

The 6g only does four fingers and isn't that much less that the 18g; I haven't heard much about the 5-45 except that it does all five fingers but at 45 seconds. I have the 18g and it is an excellent light; it does all five fingers and pedis perfectly.

I think you have to think of this type of thing as an investment in your business and as a mark of your professionalism. An unbranded light is, in my opinion, a serious error (in science as well as in presentation) because you never have the certainty of a proper cure. I think it presents you as a serious professional to have a professional grade lamp.

Excellent, thank you. Glad I didn't just take my friends advice and found this forum instead!

I need to get my Sally's trade card sorted but can anyone tell me, the price I can see on the website, is that the trade price? The Gelish 18G lamp is £300 inc vat on nail harmony but Sally's says £300 exc vat? Is that the trade price? Have read so many other chats about this to make sure I'm not asking a question that has already been answered but they are just confusing me with saying their CND UV lamp is even better! Arghhh!

Latest posts

Back