Gelish Magneto pricing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peartree

Reaction score
So what you guys charging for the gelish magneto?
Same price as normal?
Tia :)

We charge extra for magnetos x

Last edited:
I don't really think it justifies being more expensive than a normal Gelish service. All the client sees is different is that you wave a magnet over it, doubt if they would pay more for that, even though you do for the product!

The product is more expensive so iv been charging £3 extra per set. :)

I don't really think it justifies being more expensive than a normal Gelish service. All the client sees is different is that you wave a magnet over it, doubt if they would pay more for that, even though you do for the product!

The problem, as JoJo has said, is that it is much more expensive for us to buy, plus I assume its going to take me slightly longer (not tried my bottles yet). I think I will charge £2 more.

This is where I'm having the problem deciding lol!
Yes the bottles are more expensive but you getting two bottles of varnish and no it doesn't really take any longer and you don't use extra polish like you would French or glitter layer?? I don't know what to do haha! :)

I have already sold the bottles of varnish as I will not be using these and I only need 1 magnet so only one bottle has cost me more the other five have only worked out one pound more than the normal gelish. TBH I thought it was just going to be a costly fad that we had to be part of (don't want to be square lol) but the first two people I saw today both wanted it and they were the ones to buy the varnish for daughters etc :lol:

Latest posts

Back