Gelish - mixing colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memmapigs

Reaction score
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone had mixed Gelish colours to create a new colour & if so, what colours did you use and what colour did it make!?

I've done it. I mixed Sheek White with Deep Sea to make a lovely baby blue for a client who wanted blue nails with white spots and white with blue spots on the ring fingers. It behaved and lasted just the same as other colours.

Ok thank you. Did you mix the colour or layer it?

I've mixed Bella's Vampire with Sheek White to make a mid purple. 50/50 ratio. Mixed in a dappen dish with an orange a stick. i used an old Gelish brush to apply. I keep all my old bottles.

I mixed in a dappen dish and applied with a gel brush.

Ok, i'll give that a try! Thank you. Have you tried layering colours? I presume you do a coat or a colour, cure it & then the other colour on top & cure it?

Ok, i'll give that a try! Thank you. Have you tried layering colours? I presume you do a coat of a colour, cure it & then the other colour on top & cure it?

Ok thanks, i'll give it a go! Have you tried layering colours? If so, how did you do it?

Latest posts

Back