Gelish natural/nude colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divine_beauty

divine beauty by leanne
Reaction score
I am looking for the best natural nude or neutral toned gelish colours. Been a bit dissapointed in past with colours not being as seen in swatches... alot of clients asking for nudes etc withou shimmers or glitters. any opinions and if posible images would b great help xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Taupe model is lovely!

The flat nudes would be Do I Look Buff? or Need a Tan. Taupe Model has a very slight golden shimmer. I'm wearing it at the moment and I think it's starting to fade into a more golden shade. (I'll check up on that in a few days just to make sure it's not all in my head haha). This picture was taken under a white light with no special filter so it should be as true to the shade as possible.

Attachments

• IMG_1409.jpg
    IMG_1409.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 420
Thank u thats very helpful ive ordered forever beauty taupe model and do I look buff... hopefully this will keep thrm happy x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The flat nudes would be Do I Look Buff? or Need a Tan. Taupe Model has a very slight golden shimmer. I'm wearing it at the moment and I think it's starting to fade into a more golden shade. (I'll check up on that in a few days just to make sure it's not all in my head haha). This picture was taken under a white light with no special filter so it should be as true to the shade as possible.

Chickafish, can I ask what you use to label your nail pops? They look great!

Do I look buff has a very slight shimmer, but unfortunately it fades. Such a shame it goes on with a pinky tinge but fades to a yellower nude. It's still a nice nude but I needed the pinky tinge to suit my skin colour.

Chickafish, can I ask what you use to label your nail pops? They look great!

Oh Thank you! I used a P-touch label maker. Got tired of my inconsistent handwriting and the letters rubbing off with the Sharpie.

Do I look buff has a very slight shimmer, but unfortunately it fades. Such a shame it goes on with a pinky tinge but fades to a yellower nude. It's still a nice nude but I needed the pinky tinge to suit my skin colour.

This is my current problem with Gelish. They need a wider range of opaque nudes that have pink or peach undertones. The current ones aren't cutting it for me :lol:

Oh Thank you! I used a P-touch label maker. Got tired of my inconsistent handwriting and the letters rubbing off with the Sharpie.

Cool thanks! Yea mine are handwritten at the moment but yours look really professional! Will definitely be getting one of those :)

Cool thanks! Yea mine are handwritten at the moment but yours look really professional! Will definitely be getting one of those :)

It's a good investment as there's things at home that needs labeling too :lol:

She's My Beauty is a lovely nude for paler skins. Need a tan is nice but personally I can't wear it - it blends in with my milky skin! 😂 considering getting taupe model as well but not sure how popular it will be to be honest - I struggle with Gelish nudes and pinks! :(

Latest posts

Back