Gelish Playing It Cool Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojo@salongeek

Reaction score
Has anyone bought this collection & has on colour pops already? Iv seen that my local distributer has got them in stock but I'm reluctant to buy another pink that could potentially fade? xx

I'm thinking of ordering them but like you I'm a bit reluctant in case they're faders. I don't know whether to hold off.

I really like the blue and yellow in there though.

I ordered this collection yesterday and should have it today by 4pm, I'm also worried about faders but nail harmony have been brilliant when I've had issues with faders before. I will do some pops and upload them later will also let you know if any fade x

Here's the colour pops! Must say I love these colours 😍 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402062250.663161.jpg

can I be really cheeky and ask you to put each one next to the closest colour you have. i.e the red next to stand out or tiger blossom.
I bought candy paint from the euro collection and its so similar to tiger blossom I didn't really need it. so wanna make sure I have nothing the same if you know what I mean

can I be really cheeky and ask you to put each one next to the closest colour you have. i.e the red next to stand out or tiger blossom.
I bought candy paint from the euro collection and its so similar to tiger blossom I didn't really need it. so wanna make sure I have nothing the same if you know what I mean

That's no problem at all, I have taken a pic of the new red next to stand out, Also I have taken a pic of the new pink by carnival hangover and make you blink pink, I hope this helps as it's frustrating getting similar colours xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402068492.833288.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402068514.119455.jpg

Ooh yes pink is good. Is the red anything like tiger blossom or a proper red

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm really apprehensive now about buying collections because of this as they can be like a midges whisker between the shades and it annoys me!! Some of them are so close in colour I can't tell myself which is which.

I usually only buy now if they are completely different like the yellow!

Definately don't have yellow!

Ooh yes pink is good. Is the red anything like tiger blossom or a proper red

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

To be honest I would say the red is a proper red, like a paintbox red. X

Here's the colour pops! Must say I love these colours 😍View attachment 67093

Looking at your colour pops id say the pink looks like the Sugar n Spice from the Candy Land collection? Could you compare if you have that colour?! & the red looks more like Hot Rod Red or Red Roses? Can you compare if you have any of those colours? I like the yellow & the blue. Does anyone know if they will be available as individuals? xx

I have to say I'm really not that keen on this collection, it seems a random mix.

Looking at your colour pops id say the pink looks like the Sugar n Spice from the Candy Land collection? Could you compare if you have that colour?! & the red looks more like Hot Rod Red or Red Roses? Can you compare if you have any of those colours? I like the yellow & the blue. Does anyone know if they will be available as individuals? xx

I don't have those colours unfortunately, I bought this collection as I don't really have anything similar. The blue and yellow are really stand out colours for me though they are very different and just gorgeous! Sorry I couldn't be more help Hun x

Ooh just had the salon services magazine and they have the matching nail varnishes for them too. I think I have problems, I want them all even though I'm sure I have a red and pink that are exactly the same xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402606260.859569.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402606277.007635.jpg

A couple of comparisons. The new yellow against Coco Cabana.

The new pink on the far left against Pink Smoothie, Passion and Shake It Til You Samba.

They are available as individuals now x

Latest posts

Back