Gelish Reveal- how do I apply it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dol

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I have recently purchased Gelish Reveal Gels and am wondering how to apply it when I want a long nail extension?

I use IBD hard gels which are self leveling, but as I'm doing Gelish thought I would try Reveal so I didn't have to cart 2 different systems around.

Needless to say i found the Reveal very different compared to IBD. My local supplier is not currently offering any conversion courses and I also contacted Nail Harmony Australia who are hoping to get an educator to come down for training but have no dates set as yet.

I've done a search on SG and on You Tube but I'm still not finding quite the right answers for my question. I'm hoping someone here can help.

Thanks in advance :)

GELISH HARD GEL - YouTube
HARMONY REVEAL GELISH - Hand & Nail - YouTube (they show application at about 2:30) there official videos (not that its much help!)

Reveal has been rebranded here as Gelish Hard Gel. It is not self leveling and probably one of the thickest gels i have ever used.

You have to tease it into place with the edge of your brush and this takes a bit of getting used to if you have been used to a self leveling gel. Have a practice, it might not be the gel for you if you are used to a self leveling and cant get any training for now x

GELISH HARD GEL - YouTube
HARMONY REVEAL GELISH - Hand & Nail - YouTube (they show application at about 2:30) there official videos (not that its much help!)

Reveal has been rebranded here as Gelish Hard Gel. It is not self leveling and probably one of the thickest gels i have ever used.

You have to tease it into place with the edge of your brush and this takes a bit of getting used to if you have been used to a self leveling gel. Have a practice, it might not be the gel for you if you are used to a self leveling and cant get any training for now x

Thank you- im definitely used to self levelling Gel. I'll have a further play but might just put it away till I can find some training.

Latest posts

Back