Gelish storage cases

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle0904

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Anyone remember months ago harmony announcing they were releasing storage cases for polishes and the lamp , I'm sure one was called the cube or was I dreaming

There is a mobile tech bag and a Gelish soft case that holds 20 bottles? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I have these ,
I have 2 a white one and a black one ,
I use one for my gel polish and glitters etc
And i use one for my lvl and lash products
I love them x

I call it my gel wardrobe :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382907018.320142.jpg

Yeah it was quite a large gelish branded one that fits the lamp and the bottles

I have these ,
I have 2 a white one and a black one ,
I use one for my gel polish and glitters etc
And i use one for my lvl and lash products
I love them x

I call it my gel wardrobe :) View attachment 46417

Does it open up and then have separate drawers that open? Sorry if it's a simple question! Also can you stand bottles of cleanse and Gelish up in this? And where did you get it and how much if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry for all the questions! I have a trolley at the mo but I hate it and comes apart when I move it :-( xx

The one in that photo of the draws unit isn't one of the new ones from harmony, that ones from young nails I think, the 2 new ones from nail harmony have gone on sale yet

The one if its from young nails is designed for glitters etc but can take polish if you remove some of the draws.

http://www.youngnails.co.uk/index.php?_a=product&product_id=808

This is the ones I've been waiting for from nail harmony

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 729

Oooooooooh.....

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Can someone in on me the price of the young nails storage drawers please, I'm not a member with then x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Can someone in on me the price of the young nails storage drawers please, I'm not a member with then x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Messaged you

Hi Geeks,

I saw a while ago that nail harmony were going to bring out a type of trolley, big enough for the lamp, polishes and bottles.
I cant find the post for the life of me but does anyone know when its due to come out?

Thanks x

I think it is the one further up on this thread is a pic, its the one I was after :)

Ooo I love that Nail Harmony case! I need one quickly though as I don't have anything to put all my kit in and 18g lamp.

Does anyone have any other recommendations?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello. Im interested in the bag from Gelish but can not find any information about it at all. Is there any more information you can provide about the new gelish bag that can carry the light and the colors.

I contacted my educator and she said still no sign :(

another frustrating wait from harmony

Not sure that would be big enough for lamp, products and polishes.

Any word on when the new cases will be available

Latest posts

Back